these new writers are amazing!!Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
They addressed a lot of discussion points from this forum n Twitter lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
these new writers are amazing!!Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
They addressed a lot of discussion points from this forum n Twitter lol
Originally posted by: TTFGS4BQZUDZHW4W
https://twitter.com/Amansaleem25/status/1527097086797398017?s=20&t=38Mi8teG7zckOpDiDDmsUw I think Abhi is going to dream this on the way back from the hospital and when he gets home, it will be the anniversary surprise 🤣
I’m actually not waiting for this sequence…Im done with dreams …😅 as if mere kehne sey kuchh Honey waala hai
yeah, something major! Abhi said she fought a little and eventually gave upOriginally posted by: DYSQ6K5VJRMEH7EC
Yeah!! I feel as though she had the opportunity for great success/maybe had great offers coming her way, but Harsh and Mahima got super insecure and destroyed her 😭
Originally posted by: RUVA42USU2EQVJGL
these new writers are amazing!!
Who are the new writers? I didn’t know there were new writers…I thought bhavna is still there
bold - I was about to say same accha hua tumne khud hi keh diya 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
I’m actually not waiting for this sequence…Im done with dreams …😅 as if mere kehne sey kuchh Honey waala hai
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
bold - I was about to say same accha hua tumne khud hi keh diya 🤣
Aapkey dil ki baat mere zubaan par 😅
bhavna is screenplay writer. She doesn’t write the story. She writes scenesOriginally posted by: Pr1yanka
Who are the new writers? I didn’t know there were new writers…I thought bhavna is still there
lol yes yes we know... you want real pinga 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
I’m actually not waiting for this sequence…Im done with dreams …😅 as if mere kehne sey kuchh Honey waala hai
I have to watch it the second time too. First time I watched it I felt sad. The bad vibes in Birla House got me so sad. So I’m reading what each of you felt and I’ll watch it one more time and then return to forum.
All I could think of was there’s so much negativity around them how are they going to survive it?
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Ufff I finally got to watch…watched it twice in a row…lol
yaar abhi akshu key scenes…..have my whole heart…bass mazaa aa gaya 😬😬😬😬😬
aur Abhimanyu I just love you so much …bas.❤️
Originally posted by: QEQDGM4SSH4QWYKV
lol yes yes we know... you want real pinga 🤣
only if akshu was not so messy or abhi was not so ocd 😅
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0