Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i remember one interview where viv was like library me kon romance karta he 🤣🤣
My university libraries had narrow gaps in between shelves so I can’t imagine romancing in there 🤣 all I can imagine is back pain 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i remember one interview where viv was like library me kon romance karta he 🤣🤣
My university libraries had narrow gaps in between shelves so I can’t imagine romancing in there 🤣 all I can imagine is back pain 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i remember one interview where viv was like library me kon romance karta he 🤣🤣
I was referring the same one 🤣🤣
exactly vahi na! Muh chupakar bhagna padta 🤣🤣 and the cursed 🐥🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Dobara class to kya college me shakal dikhane layak koi nahi bachta agar ye real life me hota to 🤣🤣
Post leap ka poora screen space to bhediya boy, bedtod Neel, aur uski poori family ne le liya tha 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i spilled my water when elaine spoke in that mocking tone “you will never see my eyes again”
🤣🤣 Even JD laughed 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
from the list of sensible college going youngsters 🤣🤣
btw piya ko achanak se claustrophobic kese ho gaya lift me? Jab abhay k room me uske closet me chupi thi tab nai hua tha? 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
from the list of sensible college going youngsters 🤣🤣
btw piya ko achanak se claustrophobic kese ho gaya lift me? Jab abhay k room me uske closet me chupi thi tab nai hua tha? 🤣🤣
We know she’s inconsistent 🤣 this is just one of the few cases 🤣
Or it’s the fact that she knew what he was that freaked her out 😭🥺
i dont think there was. Abhay didnt care she was happy its win win 🤣🤣
I don't think so 🤣
But u know AbhiYa , so can make a vm 🤣
mene to sirf hostel ki stories suni he not library me 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
My university libraries had narrow gaps in between shelves so I can’t imagine romancing in there 🤣 all I can imagine is back pain 🤣
Naach re patarki naagin jaisan 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k