haha happy your wish came true!!! 🤗I’m so glad Akshu went in her red saree!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
haha happy your wish came true!!! 🤗I’m so glad Akshu went in her red saree!
lol, there is a big audience who is her fan base so 💁🏻♀️why do you say like that?! 🤔 I told you na that the whole FD is supporting this 😆
twitter kids have a one track mind lol
Originally posted by: anuandavi
And finally, the most awaited... Shama ko jaise deewana mila gaya is here... 🔊🔊🔊🔊 May be in a day or 2... Precap me aa gaya... 🔊🔊🔊🔊
So I just thought that makers forgot it,
But aise nahi hua
new ones consist of wrinkled clothes and cat walks... oh wait... those are old too 🤣new finished so had to come back to old ones🤣🤣🤣
I support this,
Yeh hospital main jalke dhua hoti hain, ghar main toh aag hi lagayegi 😡
he is too cute. Hai na Pranju? 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: G6SAXDUHP7VYA65W
he has his priorities set!
No she ducked into a bar for a strong drink.
And stayed there because Bar is better than Birla.
they are clearly enjoying this new feelingnew new wife and new new husband❤️
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...
0