Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

meetwa madness for meety , babita seeing his desperation is dream come true for viewers

Babita will suffer seeing Meetwa but that is not enough.... she needs to feel guilt and value Meety for what she is without any connection to Meetwa... and no more 'woh ladki' 'ye ladki'.... I dont see that happening 🤔

HarirpriyaS thumbnail

Yes looks like it 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Yep sabko Rota hua angry Meetwa se jyaada suffering mite as dekhna hai

Raj paapa has one solution for every problem : marriage 🤣

Make the thread with this title and chat there to get it red as well 

@bold: 🤣 True

And Guruji ko bhi lao aur grill karo... who gives all useless astrological advices to them. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Hi! You are new here...  Welcome! 🤗

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Can we hve Meetwa s imagination running wild now…😆 The con shud strike him now when the new guy is around… ☺️… Can he see anyone getting touchy n intimate with his Meety… ?!! Can he see anyone touching her hand or stroking her cheek or looking at her intensely desiring her… 🤣… Kaha hai Bachu MA??!!… Phas gaya tuuu yaar!!!

Meher brake lagao .... 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

That I do not know I said my wish

Yeah yeh marriage track not for her but there should be some plot for her as well 

Yes ... my wish too... 

Anjureads thumbnail

Aaj bahut dino Baad forum mei maza araha hai!!! Thanx to Raj’s match fixing skills🤣…jisne Meetwa ki pant dheeli kardi… !!! 😆

Ekdum sahi baat... aaj tho mazaa aa gaya in the forum 😆

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

First of all he shud say Meety to remove mangalsutra n wipe off the sindoor  n better shift to Ishas room or guestroom😆… Raj needs to issue strict orders to mke it catastrophic  🤣🤣…..i dnt want Meety to be anywhere involved if this is a planning by Raj which looks like that in segment… 

Sindoor or mangalsutra to itv bahus dusri shadi k mandap main bhi na utare unka bss chle toh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Since the start of the show, I seriously wanted someone to feel deeply smitten or attracted towards her as a Woman… n wat possible way it could be if there is someone  who always crushed on her or fell for her during the younger days… It would be a slap on Ahlawats !!!

And actually praises her ki tum lambe balo se bhi kahin jyada khubsurat aise lagti ho

Sone pe suhaga ho agar wo koi fashion expert nikale jiske piche babs ho kafi time se 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hope this guy is from their business circle who knows Ahlawats family  vry well😆… i did voice this before too, one who has a solid standing in reputation as well as in stature…. So its much easier him to convey his points that despite coming off from a wealthy background, he had always crushed on her cos she was special as well as different from all the other gals that he had seen or met……I jus want him to praise Meety to the skies !!! 😳…if possible, agar Meety ki purani  lambe baal wali pic bi hai to uske Wallet mei ya phone par  wo bi Bata dena 🤣🤣….. so ye log ko jhatka lagey kya Pagal deewana Ashique se panga para hai …. 🤣🤣

All Ahlawats deserved to be trashed brutally….

Make him the new president from the business association 👌👌👌👌😉😉😉