Originally posted by: Savera84
Ok, I will send the questions and corresponding episode numbers where you will find the answers.
Cheers..
Thank You Raji. I will see them properly at night🤗
But episodes are not available here
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Savera84
Ok, I will send the questions and corresponding episode numbers where you will find the answers.
Cheers..
Thank You Raji. I will see them properly at night🤗
But episodes are not available here
I can you send you links where you can watch all episodes if you want.Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Thank You Raji. I will see them properly at night🤗
But episodes are not available here
Cheers..
Reminder for Round One:
Hi All,
I have received answers from majority of you. Thank you!
Two people have partially submitted answers and 6 of you have yet to open my PMs.
You have until 8PM IST on 18/05/2022 to submit your answers.
Hansa, I am reminding you just in case. Please take care!
Cheers..
Originally posted by: Savera84
Reminder for Round One:
Hi All,
I have received answers from majority of you. Thank you!
Two people have partially submitted answers and 6 of you have yet to open my PMs.
You have until 8PM IST on 18/05/2022 to submit your answers.
Hansa, I am reminding you just in case. Please take care!
Cheers..
When will we get the next round of questions?
After 8 PM IST on 18th.
Cheers..
Originally posted by: Savera84
Reminder for Round One:
Hi All,
I have received answers from majority of you. Thank you!
Two people have partially submitted answers and 6 of you have yet to open my PMs.
You have until 8PM IST on 18/05/2022 to submit your answers.
Hansa, I am reminding you just in case. Please take care!
Cheers..
Hi Raji
i will send it 2mrw.... little bc with work
just sent in my answers ehehehe 😈
Thank you Nisha!
Cheers..
Hinna, Check your PM. Just sent the links.
Cheers..
Why sad face Gauri?
The deadline is until 8 PM IST tonight for Round One and 4 people yet to submit their answers.😒
Cheers..
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402