Originally posted by: TQTJSIUUFHJU25CA
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdlCC9OP00C/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link do you support this decision mims
AAG LAGA DOONGI 😡😡😡😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: TQTJSIUUFHJU25CA
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdlCC9OP00C/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link do you support this decision mims
AAG LAGA DOONGI 😡😡😡😡
Mimi lulu'a beti is romancing her bae turned husband. Mimilulu has no right to say anything now 🤭Originally posted by: N3A2CSLVO3YCJ3UO
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdlCC9OP00C/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link do you support this decision mims
Originally posted by: 5FW37YNR3GKQVAPF
your damad is equally fashion challenged because he might have chosen that dress for her 🤣
HES ALSO SLEEP DEPRIVED WHICH I APPROVE OF 🥰🥰
hawww I never said any such thing!!
Originally posted by: W23DFWIMJU63F75I
hawww I never said any such thing!!
POOJA PIE! I have proof! 😡
haan aag just like that red candle sitting in the background... perfect pinga atmosphere 🤣
I’m so sleep deprived like you know who so I’m gonna go take a nap! Don’t have too much fun without me, y’all! I know you won’t cause I bring the fun here 🥰
i would tell her to keep her eyes closed but we both know that isn't happening since she has no problem reading or watching her beti's pinga 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Mimi lulu'a beti is romancing her bae turned husband. Mimilulu has no right to say anything now 🤭
yeah he is sleep deprived because he was having pinga dreams with your beti 🤣
So, if Abhimanyu is asking for an answer after coming back from the hospital, does it mean that they make it all the way to the hospital and then he figures out that the entire department has been shut down? 🤔
Then what is the green disco ball/green tinsel dress for? In the precap, Akshu is still wearing the saree....is the dress for the anniversary? But then why is Abhi in the same outfit?
SO CONFUSED!
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...
0