Mineil FF"Shades of love" part -34 date 8-9-2023page:55 - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by su_94

Neil wait is going to be longšŸ¤£ Little devil should turn 18 atleastā˜ŗļøšŸ¤£

YesšŸ˜šŸ˜

Is Mini having crush on Neil now itself ? Keep Mini strong,bold ya don't make it sati Savitri type. It should be equal takkar between MiNeil .

If neil is tom in this story minni is his Jerryā¤šŸ„°

Neil wait is going to be longšŸ¤£ Little devil should turn 18 atleastā˜ŗļøšŸ¤£

Look at this tharki šŸ¤£

but  No worry after 18 he can party. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ 

Part-2

"Neil ...." Neil's dad enter home shouting loudly.

"oh god .. I think pappa knew my result was published" neil said to himself and went to living room.

Amar is sitting on the sofa in anger. priya is also present in living room.

"Neil ... Why didn't you tell us  your semester result was  published today?" Priya angrily asked Neil.

"oh god neil, did you pass at least one subject?" Neena asked as she came home with  mini.

neil looked at Nina angrily.

"Neil .. I already told you to tell us the result whether it is  pass or  failure. Then why did you not tell us this?" Amar asked angrily.

"woh... woh every one make fun.."

neil start to reply but amar interrupted. "Why is everyone making fun of you .. because you lose .. next time you have to understand it and study hard .." Amar was very angry with him.

Not only Amar but Priya and Neena is furious at neil

"Neil .. you have not even passed the entrance.when I found out that you are interested in engineering I fixed the management seat for you.Are we doing something less for you? Weā€™re giving you everything and you canā€™t even study and pass?"amar asked.

"Uncle ji, maybe the teachers in college are not teaching well. There is a tuition center at b tech near my school for students with supplies." mini said to amar.

"Shall we get you enrolled in tution?"amar asked.

"No.... I will manage "neil replied 

"pappa .. Instead of wasting time advising him, congratulate our superstar " Nina said.

"oh sorry ... I forgot to give the gift I bought for Mini because I was angry with him" Amar said taking the gift  from his bag.

mini smiled..

"Time is precious spend it wisely"said  amar and hand over a women watch.

"watch... thankyou so much uncle ji"mini said with excitement.

"Where is ashok? what did he brought to you?"amar asked with a laugh..

"Pizza "mini replied with a smile. Amar also smiled and said."mini beta, Ashok has a lot of expectations from you .. should study well.Don't be like neil"amar said to mini while looking neil.

"mini ...." Mini looked at Amar when she heard ashok calling from outside.

"It's too late.. bye everyone and good night"mini said.

"Good night beta"amar replied.

"Study like her"amar said to neil and went to his room.

she took admission for 11 th grade in science group in same school she studied. most of her 10th grade friends took admission in commerce batch.

Mini got a new friend named preet.There is a boy in her class who sings well. His name is Karan. Minnie started to feel a crush on him.

When Mini went to the staff room to submit the assignment, he followed Mini.

"Mini ..." he called from behind. Minnie turned around with a smile when she heard his voice.

"yes karan.. what happened? mini asked.

"mini... i... i want to tell something "karan said nervously.

"Haa... Bolo.."mini replied.

"Maim tumse pyaar karta hoon..Do you like me? Tell me on Monday whether your answer is positive or negative. "Karan went to class.

Minnie was very happy to hear that. Mini was then in a dream world. When preet asked her reason Minnie said what karan said to her.

"oh my god mini .. Karan is the crush of most of the girls in our class including you now he proposed to you.what's your answer" preet said.

"offcourse yes preet "mini said shyly and hugged her.

monday she told her love to Karan..so Mini and Karan became the love couple in their class. Karan's friend Arav was Neil's friend Arjun's younger brother. So I found out about Neil Mini's love story through Arav.

"oh god I did not know you were so great .. Anyway thank you so much" Neil said looking at the sky..

"Are you going to tell this to her dad?" Arjun asked. "Offcourse yes .. ashok uncle is a friendly dad but he doesn't like this teenage love track .. so he will punish her when he know this"Neil said happily.

"then don't waste your time neil.. go and tell this to her pappa "bobby said.

"Yes.. I'm going..."he said in excitement and went his home from arjun's house.

"neena is there  ashok uncle ?" neil asked to Nina who was  watching TV.

"yes neil... what happened anything important?"neena asked.

"yes very important. something about mini"neil replied.

"Mini? What happened her?"neena asked.

"Neena,mini fall in love with her classmate."neil said pretending to be sad..

"oh .. it is common in this age. "neena replied.

"common? neena, Mini is a 15 year old girl. What does she know about people? What if that  guy has an ugly temperament? What if he treats her badly?"neil asked

""That's right. Let's tell this to ashok uncle"neena replied. Then neena and neil went to mini's home.

When Nina and Neil went, Ashok was cooking food for the night. "uncle, where is mini?" neena asked.

"She is in her room beta.. What happened "ashok asked..

"uncle don't angry.. our mini is in love with her classmate"neil said to ashok.

"Neil .. someone must have lied to you. She is a child so she will not fall in love with anyone" Ashok said with a laugh.

"uncle call her... we can clear the doubt now"neil replied.

"Mini.... Mini beta...."

Ashok called her. Minnie was studying in her room. When she heard Ashok calling her, Mini closed her book and went downstairs.

"what happened pappa? why did you called me?"mini asked to ashok.

"mini beta, younger brother of neil's friend is studying in your class. He told Neil that you are in love with your classmates.I said my mini is a little girl. she have no secret without knowing me"ashok said to mini..

Mini was saddened to hear Ashok speak so confidently about mini.

mini felt guilty for hiding it from Ashok. Tears welled up in her eyes..

"I'm sorry pappa,What he said is true"mini said with a sob

Ashok was angry when he heard that. Without thinking of anything  he slapped  in the face of mini.

"wow what a beautiful scene "neil said to himself.

"Uncle .. don't slap her .. she's a little kid. It's a mistake" Neena said standing in front of the mini.

"Little kid? Then you could pamper her in your lapšŸ˜",neil said in his mind.

"love is not a mistake. but is this age to be for love?"ashok asked angrily.

"uncle please go.. she is crying. i will convince her about everything "neena replied.

Ashok went angrily.Neil was happy to see her crying. He went home controlling his happiness.

to be continued.....

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give your valuable comments ā¤

Poor MinišŸ’”I could imagine AshšŸ˜† and Neil is big devil šŸ˜ˆšŸ¤£ he has eye on her and that's why he wanted to break her relationship with KaranšŸ¤£ this is also one reasonšŸ¤£

Edited by Krithzz - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Krithzz

Poor MinišŸ’”I could imagine AshšŸ˜† and Neil is big devil šŸ˜ˆšŸ¤£ he has eye on her and that's why he wanted to break her relationship with KaranšŸ¤£ this is also one reasonšŸ¤£

Might beā¤ā¤

Why is mini sweet to Neil ? she should be like that little devil šŸ¤£ then it's fun.  

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

Why is mini sweet to Neil ? she should be like that little devil šŸ¤£ then it's fun.  

Soon she will became his little devil šŸ˜‡ā¤

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ what will Mini do now ? Both MiNeil are devils here . I liked Mini is liking and dating someone here šŸ¤£ And Neil is not her first crush and may be that's why Neil hates heršŸ¤£

Edited by su_94 - 1 years ago