Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Dedicated to all tharkis here 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdA7fRapOeK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I still hate how piya did that at the volleyball game 🤣🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Dedicated to all tharkis here 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdA7fRapOeK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I still hate how piya did that at the volleyball game 🤣🤪
Ab kya hua 🤣
Ab kya hua 🤣
She wants me to do some toofani 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
If it kept the quality of the first 50 episodes I’d still be watching 😭🤣 unfortunately writer babu tanked everything
Did they change the script in the middle of everything or this is what they planned to show? 🤪🤣🤣
Didi knows I'm an expert in ignoring🤣 isliye mujhe jaldi tag nahi karti hai 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Did they change the script in the middle of everything or this is what they planned to show? 🤪🤣🤣
Writer change happened somewhere around 50-60 I believe 🤣 and trps probably influenced how much they changed 🤣 because some track decisions made no sense
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Dedicated to all tharkis here 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdA7fRapOeK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I don't remember watching this on tv when the show was running but I think it must be post Leap . 😆
Good boy bad boy inspired 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Didi knows I'm an expert in ignoring🤣 isliye mujhe jaldi tag nahi karti hai 🤣
I’ll let Nikki continue to handle her 🤣🍿
That was something which the pre-leap Piya would've never done 🤣
No I want you to do something toofani🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k