Welcome to the party🤣 Ab sabhi ka focus ek hi 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Welcome to the party🤣 Ab sabhi ka focus ek hi 😎
i like your energy today Riya.
Bhakk! Tujhe toh har jagah popcorn hi dikhte hai!
Tu ek kaam Kar, marketing join Kar le humare bijness ki! 🤣
what a colossal waste!!
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
i like your energy today Riya.
Riya is all energised these days...
hina! It's all your fault. You mentioned about good weather and lawn mowing. I ended up do so much of yard work that my body is aching. Actually, that's how bad my yard was. So I chose mazdoori over attending the sammelan.
Smitha I missed your savagery last couple of days😳
today's naach gaana was totally off and unnecessary😵
this sammelan keeps getting unwanted extensions, the whole bloody show is tuning out a pakaoo sammelan
Earlier, I used to like the aroma of haldi that wafts as soon as it hits a hot pan. Now, all this haldi function is making me 😕
anupamaa asking smitha why she didnt watch the show today 🤣Originally posted by: SmithaRam
hina! It's all your fault. You mentioned about good weather and lawn mowing. I ended up do so much of yard work that my body is aching. Actually, that's how bad my yard was. So I chose mazdoori over attending the sammelan.
Earlier, I used to like the aroma of haldi that wafts as soon as it hits a hot pan. Now, all this haldi function is making me 😕

had h yr mtlb kam se kam shadi tak to mukku ko dikha hi sakte the😭Originally posted by: YoungHeart
No that look is for some other shoot for another project. Seems Aneri has already shot her last scene. She’s leaving for KKK next week or so..
arre anupama fd mae hoke how can v say sorry its surii🤣
sorry, just checked I didnt
le tag ab, didnt tag Pompy either...I need lunch right now!
Tu rehti kahan hai? Thenkew for d tag🤗
smitha tere name mae Smith haina..humari gold smith😉Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
anupamaa asking smitha why she didnt watch the show today 🤣