I want to know every forum members reaction.. is it too much to ask?😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I want to know every forum members reaction.. is it too much to ask?😈
Wah bhai Wah. Abh we want more than just shayari. They tempt us with beautiful sets but then give us lollipops and put cold water on our expectations with unexpected entries, calls, distractions or worse their dumbness ( playing who will say it first). You dont need to say it in words, but one can feel what other person feels for you. Feelings, attraction cannot be disguised. If they are in jungle, let them have no network connectivity till they are out of woods 😆
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
Seems like we are getting consummation scene jungle mein mangle
https://twitter.com/atifcam/status/1525863513528209408?t=Vt7G_pON9WydHeACSwt7xg&s=19
Welcome to the party.. I just joined few minutes back
Leave the small bed and pyar vaar, see the chairs🪑 seating😉 so close infact bachi can seat on his lap🤷
Now it's clear this date khand should have been his idea🤨 last time she was sitting opposite and she was running na 🙄 so this time he kept it very close 😏🤷
aryan dusre date mein bed le aya jungle ke beech wow he's truly fast forward but aise itna khula mein consummation 🤪
for laughs....
Tum samjhe nahi… sab ki feelings (active members, members pretending to not watch..) iss SR ko leke. excitement, ghussa, dard.. sab kuch chahiye humka.
yes I after completing my work dropped here now to check if any spoilers for tomorrow epi here I get to see whole consummation set ready 😆..
Bus shirtless aru I want he's wearing so much clothes
please tell me we are not having ooh la la romance in a tent. even in their own room, they don't have privacy and someone is looking through the window or knocking on the door or walking through.. 🤣