Ok girls got to go 🤣
Thodi der me shayad mulaqat ho sakti hai but I can't guarantee 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ok girls got to go 🤣
Thodi der me shayad mulaqat ho sakti hai but I can't guarantee 🤣
aapke vo fehman something babu! ☺️🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ab wo to mujhe nahi pata🤣
Lekin mujhe Abhay ke alawa bhi bohot logon se pyaar hai 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ok girls got to go 🤣
Thodi der me shayad mulaqat ho sakti hai but I can't guarantee 🤣
Okay bye hriti 🤗🤣
chan se jo tuta koi sapna jag suna suna laage 😭😭💔🥺
* gluing my broken heart *🤣
why are you writing your ff chapters again?
ok then mere saath to kal Hi mulakat hogi kyuki after 9 i will disappear 🤣🤣 bye hrits see ya ❤️🤗Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ok girls got to go 🤣
Thodi der me shayad mulaqat ho sakti hai but I can't guarantee 🤣
because the fileGot corrupted for last chapter and she has to do rework 😔Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
why are you writing your ff chapters again?
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
why are you writing your ff chapters again?
My file got corrupted and I lost it 🤣 so I have to rewrite it 😭
ya she also maid a page for requesting drawing ideas, never made though.Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
uskaDrawing list lambe hote ja ra he. But meghs we need this! Seriously 😭🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k