S informs BKL that she will have 24 hour shift
BK says so you will be out at night also?
V sasy I also have night shifts...
We both work for society
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
S informs BKL that she will have 24 hour shift
BK says so you will be out at night also?
V sasy I also have night shifts...
We both work for society
In sairat room, conversation between Sairat. She thanks him.
Sai: aayiye idhar aayiye.
Virat keeps head in her lap
Sai: Aaba ka sapna pura karne ke liye ek baar apne fir mera saath diya and I love you for that.
Sai kisses Virat
SAi: I am so proud of you, Virat
yay i yay background
Loved the way Jaggy said Sai - so soft
So sexy when she said virat☺️