Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣🤣 wait what i m confused? Piya kyun? 🤣
Oh I mean is the friend piya 🤣 because she hits tree quite often
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣🤣 wait what i m confused? Piya kyun? 🤣
Oh I mean is the friend piya 🤣 because she hits tree quite often
the opening scene of season 2 = demo scene 🤣
why i mean why? Why get trangad married? Ruhi was crazy but only after boys not really crazy . That was just ufff man 🤣
Hello hi bye bye people🤗🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
the opening scene of season 2 = demo scene 🤣
😳☺️
*AltBalaji enters the chat* 🤣
hehehe quite possible 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Oh I mean is the friend piya 🤣 because she hits tree quite often
hello byeOriginally posted by: White-Lilac
Hello hi bye bye people🤗🤣🤣
Btw hrits we found a partner in your denial pit. Guess who?
IG didi😆🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
why i mean why? Why get trangad married? Ruhi was crazy but only after boys not really crazy . That was just ufff man 🤣
I understood none of that subplot 🤣 did they even remain married? 🤣 No one knows
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Hello hi bye bye people🤗🤣🤣
The bewafa is back 🥺🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hello bye
Btw hrits we found a partner in your denial pit. Guess who?
IG didi😆🤣🤣
I like to be alone just like Abhay 🤣 I'll throw her out 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k