Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
one of his cutest scene ☺️
itna sab aik sath try krlia 🤣🤣🤣
Nahi. Rum and coke, and gin tonic I've had before. Did a shot for the first time and tried a beer for the first time.
I have a very high tolerance. 🤣
Yep I have a high tolerance. I need to reach at least 5 drinks to start feeling something in my head. I've never reached the drunken scale of passing out. I had only 4 yesterday and that too over 3 hours. 🤣
oh my goodness mujhe tumhari situation live Dekhni hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Minionite
Nahi. Rum and coke, and gin tonic I've had before. Did a shot for the first time and tried a beer for the first time.
I have a very high tolerance. 🤣
Shreya ka dil toot jayega💔
He must be wearing ear phones taaney sunayi bhi nhi dein gaye aur chaat ka mazaa aye ga 😳
Hes always wearing them aur wo bhi mere wale🤔 aur mujhe use karne ke liye aise deta hai jaise ehsaan kar raha ho
Nopes. Nina ka dil tootega by not playing the bonus round. 🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Hes always wearing them aur wo bhi mere wale🤔 aur mujhe use karne ke liye aise deta hai jaise ehsaan kar raha ho
This is my brother 🤣
Originally posted by: docritu99
Saanu ki?!
Mai na jeetne wali, let the bonus round be anything!
Haarne walo ke lie kuch hai toh batao?
Haarne walon ke liye meri best wishes aur Shreya ki daant😳