Hinzzzz, uff gussa and naa khushi. I haven’t seen this serious side of you in the last 80 odd days! 🤔😐
why is he even mentioning their physicality? what BS is this about?
still trying to justify the char, for what even?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Hinzzzz, uff gussa and naa khushi. I haven’t seen this serious side of you in the last 80 odd days! 🤔😐
why is he even mentioning their physicality? what BS is this about?
still trying to justify the char, for what even?
Hinzzzz, uff gussa and naa khushi. I haven’t seen this serious side of you in the last 80 odd days! 🤔😐
lets just say this guy brings out the worst in everyone
Originally posted by: SundariP
Bhai why is sudhanshu trying to justify vanraj?
Vanraj is an out and out narcissist who are always I-me-myself above anything and everything.
No one is buying that, even if he thinks he knows the character better than us.
I think he thinks that if he says it enough it'll become true.
And I'm the PM of India 🤡
Ab bolti raho and maybe it'll happen...hum honge kaamyaab ek din.
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Ab bolti raho and maybe it'll happen...hum honge kaamyaab ek din.
The uniworse is listening, so let me start manifesting ✨
I was thinking exactly that 🤣
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
🤣🤣 Rups🤗
🤣🤣 aur seekha dungi Smi 😎😛🤣🤗
gee, thanks for putting that together for us sudhanshu. 🤔
The title of article itself is misogynistic 😡
I by happened to see this on YouTube and could not stop laughing
1