Wait for the bonus round. Phir drama hi drama hoga. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wait for the bonus round. Phir drama hi drama hoga. 🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
No its not compulsory but highly recommended
Since we have 2 members who are at a tie atm...bonus round is to have a sole winner...but kya pata bonus round ke chakar mein wo dono se aage koi aur nilal jaye😉
then I m in
Bcoz I know I m not from those two 😆

I have absolutely no doubts about it at all
In the meantime, just know that i will be singing, phoolon ka taaron ka sabka kahena hai, ek million mein meri shister hai 😳
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Some more hours and this thread will be running at Rajdhani Train speed 😈
I'll be snoozing then 😴😴😴
Let me give you something better to do.
We have 2 almost golden sheeps...go and find them
Oh acha
Hahaha why to get afraid. Mil ky anda party karein gaye
Hahaha same here 😳
It's been a long time since I joined anda party.😆 I gave the Marjawa actress name too as an answer, but I am afraid Shrada will win that point.
Everyone is a winner koi upar se koi neeche se 🤣
I hope the bonus round won't be a sheep game. 😔
I don't repeat the same thing twice😈

better be drunk at 10 PM !
Tag me here or ping on FB when you are ready to post Bonus round so I will here to give my live reaction🤣