Upcoming :Akshu’s Griha Pravesh |Precap :PB’s Welcome Gift | P’s Updt- Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

401

Views

23.7k

Users

36

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

P6LNJJ2MRHT3R3BE thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rittika

So looks like the clip dkp posted is a dream only


akshu decorates the room and sleep with abhi’s shirt😢 feeling sad for abhira



https://twitter.com/NaimaShaikh15/status/1525025711144067073?s=20&t=cAj0cCawUIzxgJw3ap2FOQ


We all knew she was going to fall asleep whether the song was a dream or not 😆 But Abhi coming in to see her like this is so sad, but beautiful. My heart breaks for both of them, but she truly loves him so so much and missed him entirely. And he is going to feel so guilty seeing her like this. I'm sure we will get a nice scene of when he enters the room!
P6LNJJ2MRHT3R3BE thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Reva_IF

Unpopular opinion but I liked the bracelet.. well not the look of the bracelet itself but the concept/idea behind it. It was heartbeat and flower. Abhi had compared akshu to flower on the post confession episode saying she is innocent like a flower that has only fragrance and love for others. Heartbeat is obviously representing abhi. So it was nice to kind of bring the symbolic representation of them together. But seems like the final look and quality of bracelet spoilt the beautiful idea.

I agree! I loved it because he has her bracelet, which is the essence of who she is -- music. He is music in her life. And now, she has a bracelet which represents the essence of who he is -- a heart surgeon. And she is his heartbeat! I think it's really sweet!
P6LNJJ2MRHT3R3BE thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mudz


Nah not happening

might not be happening now, but this will be a track in the future for sure!! I have seen enough ITV to know this behen 🤣
P6LNJJ2MRHT3R3BE thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mudz


I agree that's how abusive households work.. and sadly in my opinion.. others who have grown up in a more normal environment, as much as they try can't understand..

I completely agree with you 😭
P6LNJJ2MRHT3R3BE thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pbv3434

she was too good in tht scene..n how she gifted herself tht gift with abhi’s sleeve..it was a cute moment bt it also made me sad..🥺

Me too! She had Manjari and Neil with her, but it's not the same! This is her first day in this new house, and she needed Abhi with her!! He is her comfort.
mudz thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: M4YRZQGHN5KBC256

might not be happening now, but this will be a track in the future for sure!! I have seen enough ITV to know this behen 🤣


Ya later obviously! Happiess endingss

P6LNJJ2MRHT3R3BE thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: borntorule12

But harsh did mention in shadi episode that if sometime me and manjari seperate, then what would happen to my son something like that .i think that track is coming .. somewhere i do think it's going to end with manjari asking harsh to free her from this toxic marriage!!

I would absolutely love for this to happen!! I have low hopes though.
P6LNJJ2MRHT3R3BE thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: iheartChai


I've only drink it in boba tea 😆

my mom used to force me to eat it as a child!!
P6LNJJ2MRHT3R3BE thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

bursting my bubble left and right 😆
P6LNJJ2MRHT3R3BE thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdfqAc2rLcT/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= this is so so beautiful!!! a video of their entire wedding journey!

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 26 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".