Virat says that he used the sling that Bhavu won't say anything
Bhavu: Teri ek chot jhooti hai lekin isse dekhke hamare dil se jo aah nikli woh toh sachi thi hai na.
Bhavu says you lied during the pheras too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Virat says that he used the sling that Bhavu won't say anything
Bhavu: Teri ek chot jhooti hai lekin isse dekhke hamare dil se jo aah nikli woh toh sachi thi hai na.
Bhavu says you lied during the pheras too
Ashwini: Godu tumne vahini se jhooth bola. Full episode is in zillat
Virat that don't question hamare rishte ki pavitrata.
B havani says I had given her two options and she could have chosen the second option
Sai said I could have chosen the other option. Virat says that I was scared that she might leave. I saw a dream that she was leaving and I was scared, so I lied
Virat: Agar sach kehta toh mera pyaar aur hamara rishta usi waqt toot jata, Isliye meine thoda waqt lena theek samjha. Itne dard aur taklifo ke baad toh sai aue mei mile hai. Mei Saio ko khid se kaise jane deta
Virat": Haa mujhe woh jhoot nahi bolna chahiye tha lein meine jhooth apne pyaar ke liye kaha, Iske sapne ke liye kaha. Iske saath rehne ke liye kaha
Patralekha slight heaving chest
Virat: Agar sach kehta toh mera pyaar aur hamara rishta usi waqt toot jata, Isliye meine thoda waqt lena theek samjha. Itne dard aur taklifo ke baad toh sai aue mei mile hai. Mei Saio ko khid se kaise jane deta
why will it break? Kya dialogues hain yeh? If sai leaves because of that condition, won’t you leave too? 😡
Virat says don't forget that I have promised Kamal Joshi also.
Bhavu: Masta haa Masta. Ab tumhe humse jyada le ladki pyari hai. Iss ladki ke liye humsab se khaas karke mujhse jhooth bola
Some weird dialogues ......
In that mandap, Sai & Virat could communicate with each other right?
I was going to ask about pakhi’s reactions and Sammy’s reactions to her actions 🤣