Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
even black hole will spit her out 🤣
That’s an insult of epic proportions 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
even black hole will spit her out 🤣
That’s an insult of epic proportions 🤣
15 pages to go 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
15 pages to go 😆
Why have we slowed down 🤣
hrits went to make new AT i went to check where she went 🤣🤣 and just came back 🤣
My AT suggestion:
Har pal dosti ko hum apani ada maane!
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hrits went to make new AT i went to check where she went 🤣🤣 and just came back 🤣
Oh that makes sense 🤣 I thought she left for the day 🤣
bharosa nai he uska kuch 🤣
To ab hum he akhri 15 pages kese bhare bolo! I m out of topic find something! 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
bharosa nai he uska kuch 🤣
You’re not wrong 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
To ab hum he akhri 15 pages kese bhare bolo! I m out of topic find something! 😆
I don’t know 🤣 *starts to panic* 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k