Thanks Nicky. TRP increase by 0.1 from last week but remained the same for 11pm.
Loyal audience of PS still hoping for Shivi progression.
I guess this increase is because of Shiva winning the competition.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks Nicky. TRP increase by 0.1 from last week but remained the same for 11pm.
Loyal audience of PS still hoping for Shivi progression.
I guess this increase is because of Shiva winning the competition.
TRP increased. It is for Shiva's competition week
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1524640314606030848?s=20&t=ekfe02nrkbiL3go8gZmHnw
Competition rounds, Gautam in hospital, Shiva winning competition and praising Raavi...
I guess yahi sab tha bas.
I don't like Suman.. That's one person I don't care if she lives or dies.. I've made her irrelevant in my mind for my own mental peace.. Bcz she will never get redemption & the kind of abuse she threw on Raavi, I can't accept her, even Dhara's abuse isn't so blatant. . So I can't tolerate that domestic abuser
Actually, true I take my words back 😆 I don’t want any of these kandyas in my life!
Shiva winning competition, Gautam 's hospitalization
Originally posted by: majoni03
TRP increased. It is for Shiva's competition week
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1524640314606030848?s=20&t=ekfe02nrkbiL3go8gZmHnw
PS has increased and sns is down to its og trp after the jump last week. I hope PS will be safe now.
9pm ka slot jaayega shayad😆Originally posted by: majoni03
TRP increased. It is for Shiva's competition week
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1524640314606030848?s=20&t=ekfe02nrkbiL3go8gZmHnw
SNS2 phir down😆
Well wese PS was in Ormax list
So there were chances it increased.
By the way, PS jal gaya. Isiliye shaayad construction ek hi episode ka dikhaaya. 😕
Originally posted by: Nicky-nish
TRP is 1.5
(Slot leader)
11pm 1.0
https://twitter.com/TheBajaoMan/status/1524639956152754176?t=NhKfP_uEjOtzZ2QzD6UVMA&s=19
Thanks again.
This dude is back with his pen and paper 😆