Thanks for the tag Anu… I miss getting your tags with Abhira Gif’s and pics… todays the tags felt empty without those beautiful pics you share.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks for the tag Anu… I miss getting your tags with Abhira Gif’s and pics… todays the tags felt empty without those beautiful pics you share.
I think Hulu interns are lactose intolerant and diabetic as well… They are scared of both Grace’s chai and cookies and giving any sweet deets or caps
this is hilarious!!! 🤣Originally posted by: jani_faizal
I think Hulu interns are lactose intolerant and diabetic as well… They are scared of both Grace’s chai and cookies and giving any sweet deets or caps
looks like the major part of episode will be abhi and ak bike ride back to Birla house .. can’t wait !!!Originally posted by: MNWKMDDLEH56WXBU
finally a cap of abhira!!! and finally we will get some moments of them alone... for the first time as a married couple!!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
Grace.. hugs for you as a daily thank you for coming up with this brilliant threat! 🤗🤗🤗 What would we do without you??!! ( Oh I know, keep waiting for the episodes 😆)
yeah I think they are going to stop somewhere along the way!!looks like the major part of episode will be abhi and ak bike ride back to Birla house .. can’t wait !!!
Iam here for you wedding album spam. Where are they???? It have become a habit to see those happy moments 😍
I still can’t get over this !! 👇
🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/RareStone_/status/1524212075316510720?s=20&t=eezFJ69ubYjQPFoxpwBRGw
Originally posted by: QEDGR3KMI425D47G
they both look sooo happy 🤗 and we will probably also finally get the new OST dream!!! so excited
I am waiting for that OST... They look so good in that
I still can’t get over this !! 👇
🤣🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/RareStone_/status/1524212075316510720?s=20&t=eezFJ69ubYjQPFoxpwBRGw
He is so cute... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...
0