sabko prank hi lag raha hai episode aayega to pata lagega 🤣Originally posted by: India_TV
OMG, yeh to maine abhi dekha.....yeh kya hai?? prank of birla bacchas!!😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
sabko prank hi lag raha hai episode aayega to pata lagega 🤣Originally posted by: India_TV
OMG, yeh to maine abhi dekha.....yeh kya hai?? prank of birla bacchas!!😂
every character will have story with abhira , manjari too lets seee how they progresses without spoiling the main essence of side characterOriginally posted by: 37UDJMMO3BM27UBX
I really hope we don't see her turning into the typical ITV MIL. I would rather have her get sick and create tensions between Abhira that way than for her to turn against Akshu.
Mujhe fikar hai sandal ki. Did she get it back? Who paid?
I also agree but promo mein uski tone bhi changed hai hope he is also part of the prank
I know she is kaand maata for a reason but during shaadi track she has really impressed me and I hope she remains samewoh kand mata kahi pe bhi kand kar sakti hai..first misunderstanding unki wajah se hi hone wali hai..😂
yeah we can hope that they don't spoil lol 😆every character will have story with abhira , manjari too lets seee how they progresses without spoiling the main essence of side character
wait until tonight and you will find out! 🤣Mujhe fikar hai sandal ki. Did she get it back? Who paid?
I feel it’s Abhi!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣Mujhe fikar hai sandal ki. Did she get it back? Who paid?
yeah .. even during the pre wedding photo shoot, she had handled Abhi’s emergency surgery incident very maturelyOriginally posted by: MRQYBQWXUKYFN2L2
He is speaking facts though!! That is the reality of the Birla family and also a doctor's profession. Even if this is a clip from the actual episode and it's not a prank, I'm sure it will be followed up by him making her happy after saying this! And she will obviously understand, because she is really mature when it comes to these things! Anyways let's wait and seeee
sandal aaye na aaye, abhi akshu ko without shoes to nai jaane dega 🤣Mujhe fikar hai sandal ki. Did she get it back? Who paid?
mimilulu ki nazar lag gayi 😆 no pinga till he abhi operates on some random patient with butter knife 🤣
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
If Kabir is the new Gen ML very unimpressive .. I think Myra ka boyfriend bana ke breakup karwa denge Mohsin had said in Gen 2.. he was supposed...
1.1k