Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
huh why r they onyl didis and not bhaiyas? 🤔😆
Maybe the one which I shared is the art of a bhaiya🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
huh why r they onyl didis and not bhaiyas? 🤔😆
Maybe the one which I shared is the art of a bhaiya🤣🤣
I told you 🤪🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ewwww that is so bad. 🤣🤣🤣 Ok now bye 🤣
The world is full of such people🤣
Fcuk. That second video has 2.5 lakh views and 1.8k likes😳
The name written on it is Kartik so I'm assuming it's some bhaiya🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Fcuk. That second video has 2.5 lakh views and 1.8k likes😳
Thats 1799 too many likes 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Fcuk. That second video has 2.5 lakh views and 1.8k likes😳

correct bola tumne 🤣
🚿
good night if you both are gone by the time I come back 🤣🤗
i m still in shock 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k