Aacha neha ke liye kya quotes nikaale hai 🤣🤣mein wohi sochi jo aap sochiOriginally posted by: Chir-Cute
Isme perveted kya hai?😆 Haveli mein mujra bhi hota hai😈 Tum kya soch rahi ho?
😈😈.Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aacha neha ke liye kya quotes nikaale hai 🤣🤣mein wohi sochi jo aap sochiOriginally posted by: Chir-Cute
Isme perveted kya hai?😆 Haveli mein mujra bhi hota hai😈 Tum kya soch rahi ho?
😈😈.Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Aacha neha ke liye kya quotes nikaale hai 🤣🤣mein wohi sochi jo aap sochi
😈😈.
Our Nehu is a trained dancer. She will go to the haveli for her performance. 😆

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Main akele kya karu 😡
I am making as much noise and drama as possible. 😈 I need a special award for that😎
Drama Queen Award in motion 😆
Submitted my answers.
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Who is your type ma'am 😉?.Me
😎😎
You know this girl is my favorite character 😆
pandya ne warner ko replace kar diya kya 😛🤣
i always had a feeling you like WWE 🤣Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Kusum i don't watch cricket😭😭i think i should start watching it. But then it is not my cup of tea. I like WWE only🤣🤣
Oho... aagaye Detective. lagta hai raaste mein kaafi traffic tha isiliye itna jaldi pahoch gaye? 🤔
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Channels change karte wakt 1 second ke liye toh dikh hi jaata hai😎
Uska toh koi option hi nahi hai 🤣
Kya film hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
aaya tha bahut pehle😎. The actress name is sonam Bajwa , popular punjabi actress she is 😉 and beautiful too.
I have been living under a rock. VD looks so not like VD too 😆
Yes, I was wondering where I've seen her. She's nice 👍🏼
8