I suck at it so bad at sheep that am procrastinating 🤣
Are you guys done already? 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I suck at it so bad at sheep that am procrastinating 🤣
Are you guys done already? 😳
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Deepu just delete that meme post which you quoted of mine in social media thread i don't want people to feel sad 😭
Relax, I was just pulling your leg... no one will get sad. Everyone there is beyond that phase now 🤣
No my choices are good Varun is suitable for Natasha only🤣🤣🐷🐷. I want parth only 😉😎.
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
I suck at it so bad at sheep that am procrastinating 🤣
Are you guys done already? 😳
Am done😂😂
Neha ka pata nahi😂😂
kaun hai yeh log? not my type 🤣
Kyunki tu Nun hai isiliye koi tere type ka nahi hai😂😂
Cricketers, one plays for Australia, one for NZ and another one is from Afghanistan
Who is your type ma'am 😉?.Me
😎😎Deepu is a nun like her 😂😂Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Kyunki tu Nun hai isiliye koi tere type ka nahi hai😂😂
Cricketers, one plays for Australia, one for NZ and another one if from Afghanistan
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Who is you type ma'am 😉?.Me
😎😎
Inka type roz badalta hai seriously na le😂😂
8