Toh unko date/marry/kill humko thodi karna hai? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Toh unko date/marry/kill humko thodi karna hai? 😆
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Janne ke liye nazar rakhiye BKB thread par only on May 11 Wednesday at 10 pm IST 😎
Only on India Forums channel.

You are telling me I am not invited. After I've been here entertaining you guys😭
I've been the best nice host ever.
Hinna should be banned for being so mean to everyone including me😡
You'll leave me outside in the cold and rain.

Darsheel Sarfary
Siddharth Nigam
Gautam Ahuja
Ali Haji
Jibraan Khan (who played SRK's son in K3G)
Bahut options hai unke paas 🤣
You and Hinna will HOST the party, right? 😆😛
Why do you need an invite?
You are telling me I am not invited. After I've been here entertaining you guys😭
I've been the best nice host ever.
Hinna should be banned for being so mean to everyone including me😡
You'll leave me outside in the cold and rain.
Lelo Soni. Hinna and Mini should be outside. 🤣
No worries 😉
See my childhood crush was Damon Salvatore from season 1&2 of TVD
It weren't even the Actor it was just the character..🤣
Why does this remind me of Hum Hai Rahi Pyaar Ke climax? 🤣
They threw eggs at the villians...and when villians tried, unpe ulta padh gaya..
8