Wahi toh. Itna dimaag Itv ke logo me kaha 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wahi toh. Itna dimaag Itv ke logo me kaha 🤣🤣

You folks are all missing out the Raveena-Karishma story 😛
Originally posted by: cheers2all
Real footage of me ☝🏼 reacting after reading your responses! How?! Just how can anyone have not watched Andaz Apna Apna?!!
I will tell you a hidden baat! I have seen 2 or movies starring Aamir Khan in my life!🤣
AAA is not one of them!🤣 *runs away*
Originally posted by: cheers2all
Real footage of me ☝🏼 reacting after reading your responses! How?! Just how can anyone have not watched Andaz Apna Apna?!!
Because it was released even before I was born 🤣
Aur kabhi tv par aayi toh maine usko ignore maar diya
Are we counting? Then me 5?
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I will tell you a hidden baat! I have seen 2 or movies starring Aamir Khan in my life!🤣
AAA is not one of them!🤣 *runs away*
Let me guess one of them is 3 idiots 😉
Give us some entertainment before next round starts😈
The funny part is vo ladka uska gala aur daba raha hai 🤣
Instead of simply removing dupatta from other end

Ghor anarth, tumne dhundne ki koshish kar li...
Kya? Kya?
Logic in iTV...
🤣
And my ultimate favorite - Crime Master Gogo 🤪
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I happen to watch it at least once when I come to India🤣
It is like this ghost stuck to a haunted mansion. Anytime you put on SET Max, its just there 🤣
8