Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Vedika97

Pearl ji main bhi vahi soch rahi thi😂😂😂

Anyways main aur meri bahan hum donom ekdusre ke jaan ki dushman bunta tha jab fight hoti thi tab.😆😆😆😆 lekin uski shaadi ke baad sab dadal gayi😐 ab hum fight bhi nahi karti😍😍😍😍 buss pyaar hi pyaar hai☺☺☺ pehle uski earrings pehti thi toh voh bhatak jaati thi. Lekin ab voh earrings khareedke rakhti hai jab meim aavum toh mujhe dene keliye😍😍😍 

Your sis obviously values the birth family and cares for them. Love your bond with her❤️. I know a lot of married women who come under pressure from the husbands to choose between the birth family or them. Sad but such selfish people do exist even in this day.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdR6ixDj_rJ/

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pearl21

Kal ma trp thread par aik comment read ker rahi the k hum makers ko kyun bura boltay Hain oh bahi ismein bhi problem ha 😂😂😂

iske liye 🤣

https://tenor.com/view/atif-sir-we-love-you-atif-sir-imlie-akkadbagga-arylie-gif-25104548

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: opsora2090

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdR6ixDj_rJ/

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

lol acha ans DEA ha 🤣🤣🤣

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

TPji thread been locked ? 🤦🏻‍♀️ . 

Edited by zubaidah - 1 years ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
 👏. When  I said recycle  - people come after me . when i used delusion come of me . So what should i called for the this repetition ? 

Minionite thumbnail

Hi all,

Most of you are the same people who we warned in the CC Assembly Room. Consider this your single and only warning.

Mocking and bashing fangroups, fans, or celebs, and namecalling characters, celebs, or fangroups is not allowed in any forum. CC is not exempt from these rules.

Remember to review the rules. And note that making the post and then editing it does not mean that it isn't considered a violation. It still is.

Any breaking rules from the same group of people will result in all CCs of yours (whether Cinephile, Assembly Room, or any new names you come up with) facing the same result - first a lockdown of 24 hours, then a lockdown of 48 hours, then a lockdown of 72 hours, and finally a permanent lockdown.

Regards,

Chat Clubs DT

wizardofoz2 thumbnail

Creepy dd ki creepy waala episode 

Dont know why they give stalker dd a positive waala bgm when she sounds so creepy🤔🤔

Stalker dd enters arylie ka room and is prepping it up with aromatherapy candles to help them relax and talk to each other. This is to further her own obsessive waala agenda. Walks a little too close to jb asking him to smell a candle. He backs off feeling slightly creeped out😆😆. And then pumps for information on whether arylie are comfortable with each other besides manipulating the dude on how he has to compromise in his marriage because mrs jb and jb have nothing in common.

Bm who is eavesdropping on stalker dd and babua picks up a candle and places it under curtains in the room. Dd is talking about how she and babua are similiar when she sees foot wear behind the curtain. Dd is shown walking away thinking ary baby will realize how he has nothing in common with mrs.jb and that he will come to her🤢.

Mrs.jb walks into the room crying and thinking about nargis jo ab coma me hai thanks to a murder attempt by creepy dd. Jb worried questions imlu what went wrong seeing khoon on mrs.jb ki saree. She tells him about the murder attempt on nargis and that she is in a coma. Jb is shown reassuring imlu by hugging her tight.

Mrs.jb notices aroma therapy candles in the room and jb says usne ye sab candles uske liye lagaaya. Makes biwi relax to go make coffee for her.  Nok jhok and one really long eyelock later mrs jb finds out he does not know how to use the coffee machine with stalker dd eavesdropping on them. Jb warns her about being careful working on the latest assignment cuz the person she is investigating ia dangerous. She teases him about being aware that stalker dd prepping up the room with candles.

Sunpita scene with narmada getting emo about the rathore fam seeing happiness after ages. Foreshadowing that stalker dd is gonna bring unhappiness.  Stalker dd sees a video about imlu having admitted nargis to the hospital and threatens someone. Madhav comes home asking for imlu and dd spooks him. Lies to babua saying some guy came to meet imlu and that she got negative vibes from him.

Imlu screams seeing the room on fire and bm swears to harm her. Babua runs in to rescue imlu with fire extinguisher hose.

Precap me stalker dd gets into low key obsessive rage seeing jb lifting a hurt mrs.jb in his arms lagtha hai obsessively hurt karna shuru kar degi ab😭😭