I will Give You Drama..The Leaderboard Is Still Wrong 😭
All These Answers & Numbers Have Hurt My Head, So Here I Go Editing The Same Thing For the 100th time.
I Hate You Excel.😡

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I will Give You Drama..The Leaderboard Is Still Wrong 😭
All These Answers & Numbers Have Hurt My Head, So Here I Go Editing The Same Thing For the 100th time.
I Hate You Excel.😡

I will Give You Drama..The Leaderboard Is Still Wrong 😭
All These Answers & Numbers Have Hurt My Head, So Here I Go Editing The Same Thing For the 100th time.
I Hate You Excel.😡
Seems like Excel hate u too🤣
finally this round is do able😆
man this round the movies most of them has at least one of my fav songs🤣
i m playing the songs while trying to find the answers 🤣
I will Give You Drama..The Leaderboard Is Still Wrong 😭
All These Answers & Numbers Have Hurt My Head, So Here I Go Editing The Same Thing For the 100th time.
I Hate You Excel.😡
Have you tagged wrong or some other human was also asking for drama? 😲
If you have tagged wrong then you have hurt my heart ❤️🩹🥺

On a serious note, I wish I could offer you help but I guess that would be an illegal move since am also a participant. So all the best 💪

Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I will come in the evening with my drama! I am out for the afternoon! I saw 2/5 of the movies mentioned!🤡
Bye Bye National Crush🤣
Your little ones must be wishing you happy mother's day. Enjoy your day 😳
And Come soon National Crush missing you 🤣
Excuse me, why you both sharing same dp?! For a moment I got so confused 😵😵
Joooo don't you dare become stunners now 😡 tum dono ke chakkar mein main colourblind ho jayega 🤣
Tannu since you asked, I'm at the very top of the leaderboard 😌 You guys just can't see my name since it's shining too bright rn 🤪🤣
Me to you for involving me with pakha😡 -Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
What is it with you and this scary didi?
Are you involved in her surrogacy plan too? 😳
. It better' to do diving than being involved with her in any flop plans🐷🤣🤣. I didn't do such cheap things😳😎.Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Have you tagged wrong or some other human was also asking for drama? 😲
If you have tagged wrong then you have hurt my heart ❤️🩹🥺
On a serious note, I wish I could offer you help but I guess that would be an illegal move since am also a participant. So all the best 💪
I Tagged The Person Who Had The Wrong Result😭
Hopefully Its All Fixed Now Otherwise I Will Explode!

Let Me Tag You Here Even If You Are Quoted 😆
So You Can Feel At Least Included On The Drama I Am Having With Excel.
mai toh dp change nahi karne wali for now😳Excuse me, why you both sharing same dp?! For a moment I got so confused 😵😵
Joooo don't you dare become stunners now 😡 tum dono ke chakkar mein main colourblind ho jayega 🤣
8