Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usg95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Doodle

I agree with you. As an individual, if I feel cheated, it takes only 48 hrs. for me to settle the waters. So, I am OUT of BALH 2 emotionally by Saturday night or Sunday morning.

When I look at the videos or pictures posted here, I don’t feel anything. They don’t appeal to me whatsoever. I never was fond of any BALH 2 actors anyway; only the story appealed to me, so I stuck around. I got involved in deciphering it, but now after Wednesday’s worst episode in the history of BALH 2 and Friday’s cheating episode, I don’t have any emotions left for BALH 2. 

I agree with Armansara that Bollywood may make the best movies, but the Indian TV industry makes the worst serials. They start promising quality delivery, but they always deteriorate after fifty episodes. This is the third-ever ITV show I watched after Geet, IPK, and even there also, I have witnessed the downfall after a hundred and fifty episodes. I was done then, and here I am done now! 

No amount of promo or promising storyline will bring me back to watch. I will be on the forum for some time to chit-chat, but I don’t think I can invest my precious time on this crappy show. I found so many friends here. I can't stay away from you all so soon.  ❤️

If the actors have a busy life, so DO we. If they are successful in their personal life, so ARE we. If they work hard in their career, so DO we. 

The ITV industry needs to change. When I came to the US almost two decades ago, I saw how the TV industry works. They teach us in so many varieties of ways. They help us look at different angles. I am not saying that there are no crappy shows here, but there are some shows we proudly visit to watch even after they have wrapped up. We discuss them while having coffee in offices, schools, and colleges. Television shows help us detoxify from our hectic lifestyles. I remember when House was airing, I would keep the recording on to watch it after some time and don’t miss an episode when I reached home. I can still binge-watch it. Can I binge-watch BALH 2? No. I don’t think I will go back to my favorite KC episode to watch. It is RUINED for me now. If I rewatch it now, it will remind me of EK and Sony’s CHEATING. Always. 

The general population will never change if the ITV industry does not change. It is not only the duty of schools and colleges to teach a generation; the onus also falls on the TV industry. They should be responsible for any content they are showing in their shows. How can a kachori from Jaipur come within minutes when Ram’s friends confirmed the shop is closed? How did Pri get it on the Chooda Rasam day after asking Bri and Sara how she could surprise Ram? Please don’t tell me this is cinematic liberty (CL). Everything cannot be put in the basket of cinematic liberty. Give us the timeline of how Pri can be pregnant logically when they are on the ninth day after their consummation if we think they were physically close on the MS revelation day. This is absurd even for a person who you claim to be a business magnate. You cannot sell everything in the name of CL. 

The structure of the TV industry needs to change. Otherwise, as it is, the ITV is a laughing stock in other cultures and countries; you will never be able to rise from the pit. Good Luck! 

“It is not impermanence that makes us suffer. What makes us suffer is wanting things to be permanent when they are not.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh.

Well said!!

This is not what the show has promised us,and eventually viewers like us who are into shows on digital platform will leave. 

We are not their target audience, even though they started the story our generation. There is no point investing our time in this mess. ITV messed up a beautiful story. 

Who knew the 5% that Ram gave to Priya was what were given to us by makers in the name of RAYA ka safar in the entire show. 😂

Shivpriya6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with you. As an individual, if I feel cheated, it takes only 48 hrs. for me to settle the waters. So, I am OUT of BALH 2 emotionally by Saturday night or Sunday morning.

When I look at the videos or pictures posted here, I don’t feel anything. They don’t appeal to me whatsoever. I never was fond of any BALH 2 actors anyway; only the story appealed to me, so I stuck around. I got involved in deciphering it, but now after Wednesday’s worst episode in the history of BALH 2 and Friday’s cheating episode, I don’t have any emotions left for BALH 2. 

I agree with Armansara that Bollywood may make the best movies, but the Indian TV industry makes the worst serials. They start promising quality delivery, but they always deteriorate after fifty episodes. This is the third-ever ITV show I watched after Geet, IPK, and even there also, I have witnessed the downfall after a hundred and fifty episodes. I was done then, and here I am done now! 

No amount of promo or promising storyline will bring me back to watch. I will be on the forum for some time to chit-chat, but I don’t think I can invest my precious time on this crappy show. I found so many friends here. I can't stay away from you all so soon.  ❤️

If the actors have a busy life, so DO we. If they are successful in their personal life, so ARE we. If they work hard in their career, so DO we. 

The ITV industry needs to change. When I came to the US almost two decades ago, I saw how the TV industry works. They teach us in so many varieties of ways. They help us look at different angles. I am not saying that there are no crappy shows here, but there are some shows we proudly visit to watch even after they have wrapped up. We discuss them while having coffee in offices, schools, and colleges. Television shows help us detoxify from our hectic lifestyles. I remember when House was airing, I would keep the recording on to watch it after some time and don’t miss an episode when I reached home. I can still binge-watch it. Can I binge-watch BALH 2? No. I don’t think I will go back to my favorite KC episode to watch. It is RUINED for me now. If I rewatch it now, it will remind me of EK and Sony’s CHEATING. Always. 

The general population will never change if the ITV industry does not change. It is not only the duty of schools and colleges to teach a generation; the onus also falls on the TV industry. They should be responsible for any content they are showing in their shows. How can a kachori from Jaipur come within minutes when Ram’s friends confirmed the shop is closed? How did Pri get it on the Chooda Rasam day after asking Bri and Sara how she could surprise Ram? Please don’t tell me this is cinematic liberty (CL). Everything cannot be put in the basket of cinematic liberty. Give us the timeline of how Pri can be pregnant logically when they are on the ninth day after their consummation if we think they were physically close on the MS revelation day. This is absurd even for a person who you claim to be a business magnate. You cannot sell everything in the name of CL. 

The structure of the TV industry needs to change. Otherwise, as it is, the ITV is a laughing stock in other cultures and countries; you will never be able to rise from the pit. Good Luck! 

“It is not impermanence that makes us suffer. What makes us suffer is wanting things to be permanent when they are not.” ~ Thich Nhat Hanh.

Very well said Doodle. I couldn't have put it better.

One thing I learnt in my readings because of BALH 2, in the tussle between the heart and mind, it is okay to let the mind win. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

Mera TV kharab ho gaya , what a time 🤣🤣

Not going to buy Sony Live, left to the mercy of youtubers 😂

the same happened to me few days back 🤣 that’s how i stopped watching balh2 🤣 i had like already a week long’s episode stacked up with the tv spoiled and when i got it fixed i became busy n the episodes continue to stack up more. seeing how ridiculous current track is from insta i dont even feel like catching up with the episodes anymore 🤣 i only saw some scene of ram-priya dance and that hilarious latest precap on insta 🤣i will continue watching when they will show a good track(as in only watch the episodes of good track) but wont catch up for sure(would do so only if show goes off air within a month or two 😆) too lazy to catch up or even bother watching the show 🤣 this month my schedule is too tight n i watch ipl in my free time if not food blogs 😆

Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Absolutely! They will do whatever they want. Why are we even bothered? 

The problem is I forget that ITV is a quicksand and the moment I stepped into it I was in for sinking. 

I Can't complain much about BALH 2....if anyone happened to watch the bhagyas...this is pure bliss.

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shivpriya6

I feel they have been taking us for a ride since the beginning by giving us improper closures everytime. This is a very big sour point with me. But I kept giving them the benefit of doubt - KC, Birthday, Vedika. 

And this storm- the final nail. I am in no mood to forgive. Want to stick till the murder mystery is solved but going by their past record, here also i feel I will be disappointed.

Aaj toh seeing the pictures made my blood boil. How can they be insensitive? They don't know their popularity is only till the NEXT actor or actress comes and snatch the limelight under their feet? After some time, no one even care who they are. This is such a volatile industry. So, at least do your work and try to deliver a much better work so people remember you forever. 

We know we did decipher the correct tracks. So the new promo doesn't surprise me at all. But the execution will be so pathetic I could never imagine. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

BALH2 would have been a very different show if it was

1) either a finite show

OR

2) a show with only sneak peaks without funny editing (the episodes r like worse/more time waste compare to sneak peak, you watch the sneak peak its enough for you, they show only the good n important scenes) 

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: smita1

I Can't complain much about BALH 2....if anyone happened to watch the bhagyas...this is pure bliss.

Do you even watch that show? If yes, then kaise kar lete ho? smiley37

tirchinazar thumbnail

Aaj toh seeing the pictures made my blood boil. How can they be insensitive? They don't know their popularity is only till the NEXT actor or actress comes and snatch the limelight under their feet? After some time, no one even care who they are. This is such a volatile industry. So, at least do your work and try to deliver a much better work so people remember you forever. 

We know we did decipher the correct tracks. So the new promo doesn't surprise me at all. But the execution will be so pathetic I could never imagine. 

Temme abt it. Since Chuha closed Vedika track, maybe a wild elephant will run amok and one of the villains, mostly MS will die, end of murder mystery 

Elephant symbolizes Airawath 🥱

Edited by tirchinazar - 1 years ago
Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Do you even watch that show? If yes, then kaise kar lete ho? smiley37

No I don't....want to remain sane🤣

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Roger that 

Frankly I find it very funny that when the party pics are out, FD calms down. I as a fan is still upset on the fact that they took me for a ride … Anyways, the addiction had to be kicked out sometime, may be it’s time 

Those FD people are horny ones. They will jump with joy seeing any NM photos, good or bad. They will calm down and is the exact reason why we ALL are taken for a ride. 

We are not even 1% of their audience so why bother? They come here to read the intellectual discussion but will take the decisions of tracks keep the horny fans on their minds. 

Hence, we need to do what suits us.