Thanks Hina for taaging me.
loved it.💛🧡
You have written it so beautifully that I have a vivid picture in my mind.
Reading your OS, I can say only this much
Kya karuu haaye
Kuchh kuchh hota hai, kya karuu haaye
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Thanks Hina for taaging me.
loved it.💛🧡
You have written it so beautifully that I have a vivid picture in my mind.
Reading your OS, I can say only this much
Kya karuu haaye
Kuchh kuchh hota hai, kya karuu haaye
Ufffff this was 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Can you please continue iske aage kya hua😉❤
Hinudi!!!! 🤗🤗
Kya mast start hua hai Mera Sunday! Ufff!!
I love the balanced amalgamation of emotional and sensual touch your stories have! I could picturise each of their nuances and trust me GK looked hot in it.
But Yaar tujhe Kya DKP ki aadat lag gai hai, aese upar hawa me lejaake sidhe zameen pe patakne ki!
Please, tell me there's more to it! And what made Anu go all out for her man, kissing him at the first given chance? Aate hi darwaza band Kar dijie and all!
Make my Sunday even better, pretty pleajjj!!! (Asking too much?)
All of the above from my side as well Hina. And yes, since u r writing, his kurta buttons had to be missing!
Lovely to read your os after a long time, thanks for finding some time. And yes, I think MaAn have reached this point in the show so this is quite believable. Please continue this one. I wanna know what made Anu come after Anuj for a kiss!
Ohh was there a Kurt even? I only focused on lips on bare skin, bare chest!!
Ah what a beautiful start to a Sunday morning 😍🔥
Bold Anu is my favouriteee
I am sure she is going to surprise us after the wedding in the show 🤭
Thanks for the tag Hina, always a joy to read your OS 🤗
Ali and koms said most of what I felt, it's so nice that this is believable now, and it's so nice to read your story again! I've missed it. I'd of course love to know more about what happened next!
Hey thank you for tagging me hina🤗
Loved reading it❤️
Hayeeee
I don't want to come out of this fantasy☺️
Do keep writing
Nice idea to get him out of the sherwani 😉 ❤️Is there a next part to this?
Hinaaaaaa❤️
With Ali and Komal and everyone else ❤️❤️
Missing kurta buttons, wee bit seena. Do we get more? What is this bold avatar of Anu’s? What happens next? What is this love dose? (Get it😉) please tell us there’s a part 2 coming 🤩🤩🤩
Hey folks, I know we are a mature and understanding bunch on this forum and we do not get involved in petty fights but it’s always good practice...
840