Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wow this is the imlie we all wanted to see be happy, independent, go to office, have a career and it's really different feel when she drive the lambigadi❤️ it's shows their equality, HAQ and trust on this relationship.
She remembers all those special moments with him. He is her mentor, friend, partner and husband 😳
Oh my 🙄 bgm gives creepy feeling 🥴 sita maiya please protect our babies 🙏
Good he remembers his wiffy anger🤣🤣and he knows where to stop giving answers👏
Why I feel Madhav is with Jyoti. She plant him after research. So he call imlie to office n told jyoti when imlie leave from office n to keep her busy on road..
Aryan Singh Rathore straight in face of Jyo - I will tell her what I have to don't need u. It ws so good he didn't tell no no ther is no pyaar like he tells arpita. He didn't give her idea he is smart but I think he don't have 100% trust on Jyo from beginning. He didn't offer coffee to her n hv kept it for imlie only ☺️
Too much universe bhaashan by Jyo. I hope only for one or two epi cos otherwise she getting so much sS in alll epi will be boring.
Jyo pakki psycho thnk god maker didn't drag this truth already shown today . Now is this track also in ffwd?
Exactly like I said he was talking talking about his Mrs.Lambigaadi
Imile reaction was so cute