And I use incognito 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And I use incognito 🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Lol i m getting myntra ads on all social sites after that shopping round🤣
Arre don't get me started on that. The myntra people are convinced that I want that dress, and they keep showing it to me on every device I go. Batao!
Round 1 answers posted here:
Havaana 🤣
it was great fun interacting with everyone here 😆
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
Why can't you guys have included some easy songs like this...
Oonchi Hai Building
Lift Teri Band Hai....
Kaise Mein Aaon....?
Dil Razamund Hai
LMAO! I saw this gem now!🤣🤣🤣
Oh yes finally found it 😳 Thank-you Mishy and Neha for your help ❤️ I am telling you my Google is f*cking useless and ye gaana to maine kabhi suna bhi nai tha 😲 And all this while it was so damn easy to find 😕 Feeling like an idiot right now 😆
Baba see the 1st line. All you have to do is translate the 2 keywords of 1st line into hindi and that's it. See the hint.. 😳
Finally found it ❤️ Thank-you dearie 😳
@nishita 🤣🤣 bas aese hi chat krna hai humne 🤣
I want round 3 now 😈
Round 1 Leaderboard



https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
9