Profile mein name is James..gender pronouns used - he & she. Neeche naam badalke Santosh Patil 🤣🤣🤣
This is high class kachara 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Profile mein name is James..gender pronouns used - he & she. Neeche naam badalke Santosh Patil 🤣🤣🤣
This is high class kachara 🤣
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
3months of torture was resolved with 3min demo of lipatna 🤣…
3 months of ms truth ka Talwar ser pe latka hua pri was sambhalfied like Bella gets saved by Edward on the road in 3min🤣…
3months of vk’s bhajans took krish’s entry and a lift goofing to open the case in 3mins🤣 …
there are many more… I can get my fellow Sanga sevis to list even more🤣
I can only tag ten.., but almost all of us bring something to the party!❤️
3 weeks of annulment drama was resolved with a 3 min IV
24 hours of torturous b'day drama shown in a week was resolved by 2 min appearance of atta cake
Remember how disappointed I was that day .. Auto, Chuha to end Vedika track ... Kahan se aate hai yeh ghatiya ideas?
if his name is Santosh Patil, why does his profile describe him as James🤣🤣🤣 and the gender changed from he to she in 1 single paragraph 🤣Originally posted by: DazzlingLight
Another addition to the murder mystery circus..
https://mobile.twitter.com/Rosalinedreams/status/1521881641886511104
Also, his contact address is Birmingham 😲😲😲
🤣 Copy paste Karna tha tho, dange se kar lete yaa🤣
Originally posted by: Y2MJQEGYJ35SPSPR
Remember how disappointed I was that day .. Auto, Chuha to end Vedika track ... Kahan se aate hai yeh ghatiya ideas?
Pata chal gaya naa? unpaid interns! 
Originally posted by: 4GHPLVOPR77LNYKK
then behen, I don't know why there was a party .. wait a min, let me check Mahabharat now
I read Ramayan long time back but I think there was a party well not exactly party, after the setu was completed they didn't attack the same day... I vaguely remember that.
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
if his name is Santosh Patil, why does his profile describe him as James🤣🤣🤣 and the gender changed from he to she in 1 single paragraph 🤣
Also, his contact address is Birmingham 😲😲😲
🤣 Copy paste Karna tha tho, dange se kar lete yaa🤣
I just posted the same 🤣
I was just posting this checking your tags🤣Originally posted by: DazzlingLight
Profile mein name is James..gender pronouns used - he & she. Neeche naam badalke Santosh Patil 🤣🤣🤣
This is high class kachara 🤣
hum meta mode me hai🤗🤣
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
if his name is Santosh Patil, why does his profile describe him as James🤣🤣🤣 and the gender changed from he to she in 1 single paragraph 🤣
Also, his contact address is Birmingham 😲😲😲
🤣 Copy paste Karna tha tho, dange se kar lete yaa🤣
He is not educated, so his profile is bad ..