Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Spoilers Thread # 15- Page 84

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

74.1k

Users

45

Likes

2.8k

Frequent Posters

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Moor278

Very very disjointed episode... .

Kuch likhne ka bhi man nahi ho raha...

I woke up just now...

Kaun kehta hai ganje se neend aati hai!? Meri toh neend hi udd gai after reading nutty's updates

''Kuch bhi'' ka best example hai ghum ganja🤪

1232308 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: xfiles

So Dada is a total write off. He has lost his marbles The Magic of Real over Reel 🤔


Yogi jis josh se entry liya tha as Samrat pura band baja diya hai🤣😑🥺😅 and all this for what? “Nothing” is the only word that comes out of my mind brain and masthiskh!!! Coz Pakhi’s character is Nothing and she’s nothing as well! 🤡


1232308 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

When everyone else dies except Pakhi and the show goes on🤣


Pakhi be like— apna show banaungi

Humko bhi lalach hai..🤣




https://youtu.be/7C-aB09i30E

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Elska18


Yogi jis josh se entry liya tha as Samrat pura band baja diya hai🤣😑🥺😅 and all this for what? “Nothing” is the only word that comes out of my mind brain and masthiskh!!! Coz Pakhi’s character is Nothing and she’s nothing as well! 🤡



That's cus they changed the storyline & characters. To make V mahaan here they ruined Samrat. In KD Badshah didn't lose himself for RK. Infact he always kept her in check. Also his role was way meatier than Ronno despite being a supporting character he was more like a lead character sketch wise!

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Elska18

Anyone interested in watching what “Ghkkpm” is all about!!!


Please click the below link: (It’s a Hum Saath Saath Hai movie Review by Kanan Gill and Biswa Kalyan) it’s damn hilarious.. maybe you guys can watch it ease your brain 🧠 fever!


I am sueing Vankar for plagiarism....🤣

840837 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I love Kanan and Biswa. I have watched their reviews SO many times! I love their review on Main prem ki deewani hoon and GUNDA!!

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: xfiles

One question- why was Ayesha giving this huge build up about that monologue from Virat today? Honestly, I didn’t find anything special about it. Neil has pulled off better scenes than this before. So its clear - wo Damage control hi thaa 😉😉

💯 maharaj joh therreh unka taj and izzat is important…. Seriously pathetic what Ayesha was made to do. So so disappointed…. Feel like If we want to enjoy the onscreen we have to literally shutdown all offscreen. I am just again glad Ayesha’s fans are sticking with her, all the praise she well deserves.

1232308 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nja91

I love Kanan and Biswa. I have watched their reviews SO many times! I love their review on Main prem ki deewani hoon and GUNDA!!


Naam hai bhulaaaaa

Rakhta hu khulllaaaaaa
Aaa ooo aaaa🤣🤣
I like their review on “Kya Kehna” the way they emphasised on “Rahul Modi”
Lol🤣

SunqianFan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
840837 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh yes! I can literally hear their sing song Rahul Modi!

Hilarious!!


Also loved their review of Fardeen Khan's first movie. They ripped it to shreds. But gunda is a truly epic movie!

Also jaani dushman review is amaze!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".