Yayy Razia welcome back
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yayy Razia welcome back
Oka sign me up! 😳
Diyaa, Infinity you guys playin??
Easter egg hunt was sooo fun! But ye sheep round kya hai I dunno
Sheep round requires you to answer the questions based on what answer you think the majority of other participants will give. The most common answer for the question will earn you one point. For example, Who is the best Bollywood celebrity? 8 people say Salman, 10 people say SRK and 9 people say Aamir. The ones who wrote SRK will get the point as it was the most popular answer, while the ones who said Salman or Aamir will get zero.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Sheep round requires you to answer the questions based on what answer you think the majority of other participants will give. The most common answer for the question will earn you one point. For example, Who is the best Bollywood celebrity? 8 people say Salman, 10 people say SRK and 9 people say Aamir. The ones who wrote SRK will get the point as it was the most popular answer, while the ones who said Salman or Aamir will get zero.
Thenx, got it now. 😳 Lekin bechare selmon bhoi ke saath ye na-insaafi kyun 😆
Yes signed up already 😆
Sheep round is like guessing the popular opinion 😆
yeh mein ne first page se copy paste kia hai 🤣🤣 Hina is a real teacher here 🤣
Wow, this actually sounds simple. I tried to understand what this sheep round means but it was all so confusing, kuch samajh nahi aara tha 😆 Tum teacher banjao please. Mere jaise baccho ka uddhaar hoga 😆
hi razia missed you
ramdan ke last days the so was busy😳
woh Mera Kuch nhi bigad skte 😎Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Kya yaar itna bada crime kar diya tuney ab toh Vijay bhai tujhe ban kar denge IF se🥺
I am good. ❤️. Aww Thanks Razia 🤗.
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
9