Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
You can search about all Bollywood related celebrities (that includes anyone from the industry, not just actors), songs and movies.😆
O bhaisaaaab...I dont know whether you are taking my phirki or serious about this 😆
But I'll still roam around thodu sa and watch some current movies 😛
Mereko fail nai honeka hai re....izzat ka sawaal hai..pehla game hai 😈
Hinna is there any elemination?😆
Woohoo congrats for 100+ sign up
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
O bhaisaaaab...I dont know whether you are taking my phirki or serious about this 😆
But I'll still roam around thodu sa and watch some current movies 😛
Mereko fail nai honeka hai re....izzat ka sawaal hai..pehla game hai 😈
Movies dekhne ki need nhi hogi bas Google ko ache se use krna 😳😆
hai toh sab se pehle Rashi ko nikalna😳😳Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Hinna is there any elemination?😆
hai toh sab se pehle Rashi ko nikalna😳😳
Not a problem to me I can cheer for ur elemination then
Sign me up please 😳
phr intezar krna chorde coz I m not playing
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
9