Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abby_143
try kar. Kaam kia toh humko v update dedena😜
Yup .👍
I better start maintaining myself from now, than cry after starting to get wrinkles 😂
PyaRra 🥰😍
P.S. Didn't we just get a similar story from Hellu too?? 😉
Hmmmmm... Not sure how I feel about this one🤨🤨🤨🤨

His Twitter space chit chat with fans
When did this happen??! On twitter??😲😲😲I can't watch it right now... What did he say? Any good highlights??
Lol I know😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
When did this happen??! On twitter??😲😲😲I can't watch it right now... What did he say? Any good highlights??
This happened few days ago. Audio interaction on Twitter space.🙄
I got the full link today.
But it's too long. Haven't managed to hear it even myself. 😂