Husssh done with all notifications 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Husssh done with all notifications 😎
When does the game start?
I won't be able to participate. Apologies for the inconvenience.
48 hrs 😍
Sing me up please!
Cheers..
Hey I also signed up but Can’t see my name in the list…
Hinnaaaaa😡
I was the first one who signed up 😡 and Mera name hi nhi hai 😡 Mera name sab se pehle hona chaye tha 😡
Ps . 6 din Baad ayi hoo iF pe or 100 notifications 😳 aram se Kal beth ke reply krungi sab ko 🤓
Aisha 🤗 Don't be sad..
Grandma ki umar ho gayi hai, islye naam likhna bhul gayi hogi 😆
Say, Would this game also have the yellow ribbon link on the top or everything is done here? Questions are posted here and we got to pm the answers to you guys?
Do we have to do any preparations before it starts?
Guys, anybody would like to join in for a game?
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
9