Ok. Where do you look for your warning level?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Ok. Where do you look for your warning level?
Never😇. I am a well behaved person.
One of my absolutely normal post was removed for no reason, that annoyed me a lot. I started to log in less often. And besides there is too much extreme hatred towards India and Govt and these two are involved for most ridiculous subject in hand😆related to BW! So generally I avoid.
Originally posted by: S3DCEMUZAFOFITYZ
Ok. Where do you look for your warning level?
I think if you get warned, mods welcome you with a message. So you probably never got one 😃
Originally posted by: Jaitreya23
Never😇. I am a well behaved person.
One of my absolutely normal post was removed for no reason, that annoyed me a lot. I started to log in less often. And besides there is too much extreme hatred towards India and Govt and these two are involved for most ridiculous subject in hand😆related to BW! So generally I avoid.
Ya I can understand . Tats y forum is dead .
😲 After all the tricks I pulled? I need to up my game.Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I think if you get warned, mods welcome you with a message. So you probably never got one 😃
Ab dangal hoga
You have no idea how much my hand itches to do this stupidity 😭😭 I even wanted to ban Shreya 🥰 But professionalism and all that boring stuff 😡
Originally posted by: DushtKanya
You have no idea how much my hand itches to do this stupidity 😭😭 I even wanted to ban Shreya 🥰 But professionalism and all that boring stuff 😡
Minion has already claimed he's her MID. Ban him and you'll get the same feeling
I've probably been banned about 50 times.
I think you have it the wrong way. You are my MID. Not the other way around. 😈
While I , like most of people , love movies of my nostalgic times even if they are pure farcical crap but these ones still make me hit next...
7