Omg🤣🤣
Looks like yaha alag hi drama hua hai..🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Omg🤣🤣
Looks like yaha alag hi drama hua hai..🤣🤣
Hi guys❤️
I missed you'll 🤗
I wanna ask why someone is a inspiration
Reason kya hain ?
If real life rishita sucks up anymore to you know who she might be living inside her lol also this intv sounds so similar to kd one about Alice are rishita and dhara a onscreen couple now lol

Done with the show but will definitely visit the forum for all the beautiful stories
Aaj toh episode ne insta, TT aur IF par tahalaka macha rakha hai🤪
Originally posted by: Priyal_10
Aaj toh episode ne insta, TT aur IF par tahalaka macha rakha hai🤪
Hiii Priyal🤗 kaisi hai tu?❤️

Long time no see.😆
Yaar one doubt, How many months is Rishu-baby?
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
Yaar one doubt, How many months is Rishu-baby?
How does it matter?😆
-no baby bump
- morning sickness when it suits her
- no doctor’s appointment
- dancing/jumping to her heart’s content
- no pain
I wish I had my pregnancies like her, lucky! 😆