Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 02 May 2022- Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

213

Views

12.6k

Users

24

Likes

936

Frequent Posters

10Messi thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

yeh thik hai!! feeling better now!!

10Messi thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

tks rani sahiba😎

got it ab tumhare bhi tweets parhugi!😎

1222112 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: grace2021

Forum aane ka.purpose solve hua ke nahi?

I haven't watched episode yet...I was out...just checked yahaan aag lagi hai..


Only saw the shayari clip abhi and my eyes welled up.... yahan aag lagne se pehle hi paani aa gaya...


Poora mat dekho, you'll get angry with trash in every scene. Just skip to the end hug

10Messi thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: grace2021

Forum aane ka.purpose solve hua ke nahi?

I haven't watched episode yet...I was out...just checked yahaan aag lagi hai..


Only saw the shayari clip abhi and my eyes welled up.... yahan aag lagne se pehle hi paani aa gaya...

thora bohat yaar!! try to forget but it still in my brain...!

just finished watched todays episode after a month!! 😎

do ghatiya logo ki shakal dekhli ab pata nahi kiya karu samajh nahi araha!

10Messi thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Chalo u guys .... I kw maine kuch post kuch nhi kia.. Meet uh later.. I can't be here. Nhi to yehi pe reh jaungi... Uhh guys continue nd hv a fun.... Meet uh after some time..

ok dear😎

mein bhi thora so leti hu!!🥱😴

1222112 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Thanks ree! Itna toh makers could have given us na.. trash ka muh ghusane ka kya hi zaroorat tha itna special occasion par.


I genuinely think they hate us 😢

1222112 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 10Messi

thora bohat yaar!! try to forget but it still in my brain...!

just finished watched todays episode after a month!! 😎

do ghatiya logo ki shakal dekhli ab pata nahi kiya karu samajh nahi araha!


Look at the latest clip jisme baa and trash ko nikal diya hai, and then phir se hug dekhle!


Okay, I'm off to work, see you all later at night ❤️

10Messi thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Miniwatch


Thanks ree! Itna toh makers could have given us na.. trash ka muh ghusane ka kya hi zaroorat tha itna special occasion par.


I genuinely think they hate us 😢

Why thought about this? It really is!🤬

And anyway, who are the makers who are going to hate us?

I hate them.🤬

I want the makers to read this comment of mine.🤬

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 10Messi

thora bohat yaar!! try to forget but it still in my brain...!

just finished watched todays episode after a month!! 😎

do ghatiya logo ki shakal dekhli ab pata nahi kiya karu samajh nahi araha!

Oh then I should also avoid the whole episodes..just Maan clips as per mini....

I am reeling in maanland right now...donot want to come out...

I am feeling hopeless..ki kya hoga mera...I only think about them the whole day...

10Messi thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Miniwatch


Look at the latest clip jisme baa and trash ko nikal diya hai, and then phir se hug dekhle!


Okay, I'm off to work, see you all later at night ❤️

ok dear ❤️

mane remember che mane 11 baje say pehle aana hai😎

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 5 days ago

Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 6 days ago

Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 8 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 10 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 9 days ago

Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".