This round sounds cool
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This round sounds cool
wahh this round sounds so cool. cant wait. finally i can put my expertise to use 🤣
Gosh! This is such a fun round. Matlab we are getting paid to shop It's like ever girl's dream come true 😆
Me helping my sis wid online shopping will come handy now🤣
I liked this round😆
This round seems so real
Except money
Wow!! Seems interesting... So ladies, get ready to do what you enjoy doing the most!!!😆
Originally posted by: Dewy_Gypsy
Wow!! Seems interesting... So ladies, get ready to do what you enjoy doing the most!!!😆
I was worried, thinking we would have to do some real shopping!!! My student expenses wouldn't have allowed that! 😅🤣
Updates:
I will upload the answers for round 2 now.
As for the prizes, I will announce the winners tomorrow.
There are actually 2 participants who scored 10/10 in this quiz round😲
yeah u don't have to shop for real🤣 its more like window shopping just choose what u like with your fictional budget😆Originally posted by: Dewy_Gypsy
I was worried, thinking we would have to do some real shopping!!! My student expenses wouldn't have allowed that! 😅🤣
Can we do a no budget version? Just for fun among us☺️
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264