

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Of course he does🙄🙄I just said in another thread that tommorow episode might be triggering
Of course he does🙄🙄I just said in another thread that tommorow episode might be triggering
Ignore kar kand am looking forward for the forehead kiss and hug… baaki bhaad mein jao
Am more surprised that we have the synopsis so early… this is the earliest I have ever seen that I had to check twice whether it is upcoming episode or not 🤣
Of course he does🙄🙄I just said in another thread that tommorow episode might be triggering
Ohh.. I was waiting for the episode but synopsis padh kar to enthusiasm thoda kam ho gaya...
so finally we will get to see baa v anu’s mom tashan. Will be a good watch if they don’t mess it up esp since everyone has been asking for it. And ofc we have vannu uncle again!!!!!!!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 vannu thakta nahi hai?
Shah family members join hands to help resolve the waters supply crisis to the cafe, and they manage to get over it , and start the cafe ,...
Vasundhara and Digvijay are having heated confrontation. Prem arrives and accuses Digvijay of being a person of poor morals. He accuses him of...
Digvijay sings a soulful song n cheers a depressed Prerna n boosts her morale n inspires her to restart her life n not give up so easily , he...
Prem is fuming with jealous fury as his preparations to entertain a group of 30 customers has been stalled as the said lunch party was held at...
Love you Zindagi cafe is flourishing with Rajasthani theme one day followed by Punjabi theme the next day accompanied by the authentic cuisines...
60