Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

His jawline, voice and dimples...and eyes are Death by Chocolate from Corner House in Bangalore. ☢️

The Indian guys i know and have seen sure don't look like him. I'm alwaya confused when people call Arjun average/ugly.

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Actually, I’ve seen Jacqueline before at the 2013 temptation concert. Guess what? She ain’t shit. Literally would never look at her twice if she was at the shops. 🤗

Don't you have terrible eye sight? didn't you speak to a tree thinking it was your friend? You couldn't look at her twice even if you tried, no wonder you find Rampal good looking, you can hardly see him. 😆

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

She also finds Ajay Devgan’s eyes sexy. 

She also likes SRK too, so I guess that evens it outs.  Plus, not everyone can be right all the time, she's allowed to be wrong once in a while, just like you are in this thread. 😆

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Okay so Shashi, what's your opinion on Jackie having a face like a pig's butt and teeth like a horse? 

But she doesn't, she's hot as fcuk. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Please stop summoning the devil. Have some mercy on the rest of us.

My issues with Karan Johar strictly personal: Ajay Devgn. - Page 2 | Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Some Ajay Devgan dialogues from this favorite movie of mine that he might throw your way:

"Bahut kainchi ki tarah chalti hai teri zubaan ... kainchi se hi kaat doonga"

"Game bahut achcha khela tune ... aadmi galat chun liya"

"56 baar chaaku chal jata hai aur pata tak Nahi chalta mujhe"

Is this from Deewangi? I read all those dialogues with Devgan's voice in my head. 😆

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Is it the guy standing on the street that doesn’t exist? Yeah thought so. 😆 This is me and SK. 🤗

https://youtu.be/ZfZPVSiNasI

While you and Smitten while be khao'ing kasam, Rampal will be khao'ing paan and gutka. 😆

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Is this from Deewangi? I read all those dialogues with Devgan's voice in my head. 😆

yeah, I love that movie. I hadn't seen that "revelation" coming at all.... my jaw was on the floor during this scene and am pretty sure I had the same face as Akshay at 2:10. Around 4:02 is the "Chappan Baar" dialogue, for a more immersive experience. 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o7DcFoev8g

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Her teeth-bared, wide-mouthed face is literally the stuff of nightmares. Spare me. 🤡

120 AtoZ Celebrity news , Hollywood, Bollywood ideas | celebrity news, bollywood, hollywood

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

yeah, I love that movie. I hadn't seen that "revelation" coming at all.... my jaw was on the floor during this scene and am pretty sure I had the same face as Akshay at 2:10. Around 4:02 is the "Chappan Baar" dialogue, for a more immersive experience. 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o7DcFoev8g

I liked this song from the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0CipjFje54&ab_channel=BollywoodClassics

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

we know, Minty, we all know that you think Hrithik is God’s gift to mankind. 

Arjun has some impressive movies under his belt and has impressed me in ways Hrithik hasn’t, really! The only time I’m in awe of Hrithik is when he’s dancing cuz he dances like a dream! Otherwise, there are plenty of good looking men out there if you know where to look. 

I literally had to Wikipedia him to find those "impressive" movies because I couldn't think of a single one off the top of my head 😆

ETA: still couldn't find any 

Edited by powpow - 2 years ago