Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
You guys wanna play?
Yo, why not?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
You guys wanna play?
Yo, why not?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Want to join?
Yep, just replied to Balaa madam…
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Interested??🤡
Haan kyun nahi?😆 But, My BW is pretty weak. Is it just like the Anda hunt? Google chacha ko use kar sakte hain kya?

What is round of sheep in the game?
Yo I am in.
Sign me up👍🏼
Meko koi round of sheep kya h vo batado bas😭
You can never annoy me even if you try Except when you spam PSF and my notifications😡
Google forms. But I think Prabz is figuring it out😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
Pish posh. You said it yourself. I wasn't even in the thread. Souten can check the history. 😈
She doesnt know what goes on behind the scenes😭
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
9