You gonna miss my first and only tournament😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You gonna miss my first and only tournament😭
Originally posted by: NathuPyare
Iske pehle ek sheep game khel chuka hoon but is baar wapas sirf Bhavi ke kehne pe aaya 😃
Wait youre a guy???😲
yaha mai khuud last se top karte hu 😆
Originally posted by: NathuPyare
Iske pehle ek sheep game khel chuka hoon but is baar wapas sirf Bhavi ke kehne pe aaya 😃

You guys playing??
No time for a full fledged tournament rn
Sorry Hinna 😭😭
Wishing you all the luck though ❤️
No time for a full fledged tournament rn
Sorry Hinna 😭😭
Wishing you all the luck though ❤️
I know you dont have time, but I was still counting on you to try to play mere liye🥺
why ‘only’ ?
I don’t have time for tournament rn next time pakka ⭐️
Tumhe laga koi ladki moochhon Wale takle ki dp laga ke ladkiyon ke saath flirt karegi bwf par? 🤔😳
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I know you dont have time, but I was still counting on you to try to play mere liye🥺
Yaar don't do this to me na 🥺
You know I've been waiting so long to take a break 😭
I'll keep visiting the thread from time to time
Originally posted by: NathuPyare
Tumhe laga koi ladki moochhon Wale takle ki dp laga ke ladkiyon ke saath flirt karegi bwf par? 🤔😳
Nathu ur signature line 🤣
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
9