Originally posted by: arya212002
slowly slowly progress kar denge… shaadi tak French kiss bhi karwa denge 😉… “Now u may kiss the bride” wala scene ☺️
You may kiss the bride on cheeks 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arya212002
slowly slowly progress kar denge… shaadi tak French kiss bhi karwa denge 😉… “Now u may kiss the bride” wala scene ☺️
You may kiss the bride on cheeks 😳
Originally posted by: FSZMF6KL7T4RUQGR
You think you're being greedy, i want more, i want a tight hug and a cheek kiss..
Oh God what has ITV done to me, I think a cheek Kiss is too much to ask 🤣
We are saying the same things 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: arya212002
I guess we may get a hug infront of all during sangeet performance… dance karte karte they will hug in end
Haan abhi k ILU is a big moment for the show 😊
🤣🤣🤣
They have to act upon it 🤣
Mujhe toh lips pe chahie 😳
Originally posted by: Nashadkhanum
hi dj waisey kya keh ke bulaun apko?..haha thanks hina for discount 😆
Dj hi bulao..
Hey dj.. How r uhh.. Aftervv long u r here.. I'm missing ur os budd.... Did uhh wrote something new.. Or I missed ur any os... Plz tell me...
Nysha plz accept my frnd request yr....
Wooh tere nd forum wasis k os me hi milega.. Show se umeed naa rkhiyo.. 🤣🤣🤣
I'm not going to talk uhh.... Most ignoring person.. 😔😡😡
done👍🏼..mae nayi baby hun forum pe na toh slowly seekh rahi hun but maan se toh fast hee hun😆Originally posted by: QueeN456
Dj hi bulao..
Hey dj.. How r uhh.. Aftervv long u r here.. I'm missing ur os budd.... Did uhh wrote something new.. Or I missed ur any os... Plz tell me...
Nysha plz accept my frnd request yr....
Maine abhi dekha mujhe forum ka phela badge mila hai🥳
Originally posted by: Nashadkhanum
done👍🏼..mae nayi baby hun forum pe na toh slowly seekh rahi hun but maan se toh fast hee hun😆
Maine abhi dekha mujhe forum ka phela badge mila hai🥳
Haa i kw .... No wry sab sikh legi tu.... Haa maan se to kaafi fast hai tu...
Yeeah
.. Now u r group bie congrats... So u can tag every one...
Btw ramdan kaise jaa rhe hai...