Very basic I know later with friends here it improved though can't type long words..😳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Very basic I know later with friends here it improved though can't type long words..😳
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
Arya!
I thought you would have noticed this - in yest's epi Anu is seen picking up Anuj's engagment ring and admiring it before kissing it. Did you notice how big the ring size was?? I laughed when I saw a humongous ring🤣
His fingers are so slender!! Remembered you during that segment.
May be baapuji wants to set new trend.
its not for finger, for wrist.
Baapuji's progressive thought, make new traditions.
Where is Rani?? haven't seen her post anything since past 2 days?
Where is Rani?? haven't seen her post anything since past 2 days?
Even I was wondering for last 2 days.. she didn't reply also. Kya hua? Any idea
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Very basic I know later with friends here it improved though can't type long words..😳
I can relate 🤗🤗
Ye kya hai behan
Should I use Google translate?🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Even I was wondering for last 2 days.. she didn't reply also. Kya hua? Any idea
No idea...I think 2 days back she got upset over the episode...
Correct...Maan effect...
#Maan ki sagai effect 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥲🥲
It means
You are still here ?...in tamil
Ha ha ho jaata hai🤗
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12