Arey!! Hinudi is back!! 😛
But my tags aren't?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Arey!! Hinudi is back!! 😛
But my tags aren't?
Originally posted by: docritu99
Ok! Aryu ne kaha toh manna toh padega hi.
So, the bad news is - I kinda fractured my leg ☹️
The good news is - I fractured my leg 😄😀 (and is on rest for a month)
Oh no! Sorry to hear that Riyu,
On the other hand, holiday! ❤️
good news agar kinjal ka hai to fir woh bad news hai. If bad news is yours then I hope and pray for it to turn into good news(not the baby one though, not just yet)Originally posted by: docritu99
Yo my girlies!!
How's the T gang doing?
So, I'm here with a bad news and a good news.
Kya pehle sunau?
Originally posted by: docritu99
Ok! Aryu ne kaha toh manna toh padega hi.
So, the bad news is - I kinda fractured my leg ☹️
The good news is - I fractured my leg 😄😀 (and is on rest for a month)
Aww sweetie… take care 🤗
Btw, who treated you? Woh wala ortho 😉 and I hope you have scheduled frequent check up visits with your ortho 😳
Originally posted by: ZLJUIGAIZJTKJUAI
Oh no! Sorry to hear that Riyu,
On the other hand, holiday! ❤️
I know right!
Paid holidays are such blessings esp for medicos!!! 🤣🤣
Take care hun. So, do we have any goodlooking orthopedic surgeon around who can be on duty 24x7? You may need some help around girl.Originally posted by: docritu99
Ok! Aryu ne kaha toh manna toh padega hi.
So, the bad news is - I kinda fractured my leg ☹️
The good news is - I fractured my leg 😄😀 (and is on rest for a month)
good news agar kinjal ka hai to fir woh bad news hai. If bad news is yours then I hope and pray for it to turn into good news(not the baby one though, not just yet)
Koms, I'm yet to get married (I know that's not a pre-requisite but yeah whatever)
69 but sab sookh gye. Now she is collecting new ones on footpath, temple stairs or near dustbin 🙄🙄🤣🤣
Arya, great minds!Originally posted by: arya212002
Aww sweetie… take care 🤗
Btw, who treated you? Woh wala ortho 😉 and I hope you have scheduled frequent check up visits with your ortho 😳